Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm new at this. . .


Are you ready for a spectacularly awesome adventure? no? Okay, lets do it!!!
Wait. I guess before we start you should get to know me a little better. So here are things about me...

I started this blog because my friend Camille told me to. No, I don't give in to peer pressure if your asking. I am just up for anything new and exciting. My favorite color is blue,(HIGHLY important) I love reading, listening to music, hanging out with friends, and photography. I'm sure that there are lots more things that I enjoy bout I cant think of any at the moment... So here are some things I dislike... people touching me with their feet,(oh my gosh if you do that I will go ninja jedi on you) lame music, and People that judge.

Okay now that you know a tad bit about me lets start our adventure shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment