Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Drama!

My Dear Stalkers,

Today was the day of the drama competition. I was in an ensemble scene and I had a monologue. For our ensemble scene we did really really well. We made it to state! Yesss!! After that we all went to lunch and then practiced our scenes. You would not even believe how scared I was. That's why it so great to have my friends there. I was almost going to tell Cam that I didn't want to do it because I was so scared. Camille and Cody were really awesome and put up with me and told me that I can do it. I went into that room and preformed my mono as if I did it a million times in front of people. between you and me; every time I preformed it I did it a little different. But I acted like thats exactly how it was written. It worked. I was qualified for state but didn't get in. Oh well better luck next year. I am excited. Camille's duo scene made it though! I am so proud of her! and Cody's duo scene made it runner up. It's so great! I can go watch theirs. The bus ride home was really fun as well. I was having a huge debate with the guys. what about? about how I think that guys are more complicated than girls are. Don't think so? why? I think I have a pretty good argument, but I guess that's my opinion. Anyway, I must bid you Adieu.

Your loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner



No comments:

Post a Comment