Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh! A thought strikes me! So dreadful I scarcely dare give it utterance.

Dear Stalkers,

Wow. I havent written on here in... Wow a while... A lot has changed! Kind of...

SCHOOL!!!
Winterim...
Origins of Comedy (:
It's only the... 7th day and I love it!<3>
Next week we are going to.......
Drum roll please!!!!
VEGAS BABY!!
Now... Don't get me wrong... I don't approve of the grossness and all but.... Vegas is still fun!!
And that is where we will be filming our sitcom. (: It will be SO legit. Ill try to keep you updated.

AWESOME FRIENDS!!!
ONE WORD DESCRIPTIONS!!!!
Camille Hauglid: Always!!
Patrick Mortola: Manly!!
Jenseny Christensen: Crazy!!

All of those words contain two of the same letters... what ones?

A and Y.... Just in case you couldn't figure it out.

Well here is my bit of info that I will write about now... haha (:

Ethan English.

No.. Thats for a separate entry (: Curious? Good.

Pictures next. (:

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment