Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So she poured out the liquid music of her voice to quench the thirst of his spirit. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Dear Stalkers,

So... Last blog thingey I ended with saying a name.

Ethan English.(:

Wondering about it? . . . . Of course you are(:

So Ethan and I have been going out since October 30th 2010.

Thats... 3ish months.

I like him a lot. He is super sweet and always making me feel like the prettiest girl in the room. I always have fun hanging out with him and we have a extremely long list of movies that I need to watch with him. The most important one so far is Remember the Titans. We have planed to watch it for a while but somehow we never do.. We always end up doing something else. Like... Play video games with Jaden or run errands with my family.
Speaking of family.
My mom and dad absolutely adore him.

My mom says "No, he's not Ally's boyfriend. He is mine." She always loves having him over and whenever he isn't she asks when he is going to come again.

My dad calls him Storm. Why? Im not sure... My dad is just dorky like that. Whenever I mention Ethan he says "I thought you liked that storm kid" ..... Gotta love my dad.

Jaden likes Ethan but says that it is against 'boy code' to be best friends with his sisters boyfriend. They can be really good friends but not best friends. Whatever that means... Dork.

Anyway! Whenever we decide to take a picture together I will put it up here. (: I'll describe now for you...
He is taller than me.. only by a bit(:
He is really thin and muscular.
He has (really cute) brown curly hair.
He has.. Greenish brownish eyes. (probably the prettiest I've seen)
He has a smile that makes hearts melt.

There is a lot more about him but you will see in the picture that hopefully gets put up here.(:

But that's all for now. Don't be too jealous (;

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner


1 comment: