Friday, January 21, 2011

Friends. What are they?

My Dear Stalkers,

I think that I should take a post to review what a friend actually is. Here we go(:
According to dictionary.com....

–noun
1.
a person attached to another by feelings of affection orpersonal regard.
2.
a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter:

So... Yeah... According to me....

A friend is someone that sticks by you no matter what. Someone that will be there for you... Someone that wont put you aside for anyone (of course there are exceptions for family and whatnot). Someone that is happy just being with you, they don't need anyone else there to be able to have fun...

Sigh...

I'm not sure.... Good friends are hard to come by... I've had people that seem like they are really good friends but then they... Honestly... I'm not too sure. Maybe it is me? Maybe it is them? Who really knows... But what I can gather from this is that those people aren't really my friends... I just have to keep my eyes peeled for some good ones.

I have a lot of reasons for writing this post... I wont disclose to all of you but I might to my journal.

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner


No comments:

Post a Comment