Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Debate it Out

My Dear Stalkers,

I despise this months resolution: "Resolved: High school Public Forum Debate resolutions should not confront sensitive religious issues."

Why is this so? BECAUSE!

The original topic was about the mosque being built by ground zero... and people started complaining that it was offensive to them or their debaters. I'm sorry, but in my opinion....
suck it up.. That sounds harsh but oh well... They CHOSE to be in debate. We aren't debating if God is real or not, we aren't trying to tell you that everything you ever believed is wrong. No, we are debating current issues to gain a better understanding of both sides.. . . . I can't even tell you all of the reasons that I dislike the topic. Its mostly because of the reasons that the topic is this....

Enough ranting. I love you all... Well... Most of you.

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment