Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why I Love Camille Hauglid

My Dear Stalkers,

I love Camille for TONS of reasons. . . He are a few. . .

We Make UHmazing Backlavah!!


She ties my Shoes for me (I had a picture I swear)


She had great taste
(She told me to wear the socks with the shoes)



We Share!
-She has her own folder of music on my iPod.

She puts up with my weirdness!
-And most of the time joins in.

We have so much in common!
-Opinions
-Beliefs
-Music
-Cody
-Awesomenessss

She helps me be a better person
-She helped me to get into the habit of praying and reading scriptures
-She's helping me with her personal progress

I can be myself around her
-I could go to her house in Penguin pj's and she'd still love me
-I can tell her my honest opinion on everything

I can talk to her about anything
-And she won't beat me up.

We both burst out into the same song...

L . . . is for the way you LOOK at me
O . . . is for the ONLY one I see!!!
V. . . is VERY VERY, extraordinary
E . . . is EVEN more than anyone that I adore
AND LOVE WAS MADE FOR ME AND YOU.....

...I bet she sang it while she read this...

Anyway!! That's only a couple of the reasons that I love Camille! She is one of my best friends and my first friend at Maeser. I can't wait to hang out with her when I get back to Utah... Don't be too jealous. She's amazing.

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment