Friday, August 6, 2010

Fell To My Knees

My Dear Stalkers,

The other day! I went on a walk with Jaden. And was it a magical adventure! For Sure! ...ish... So we had to go to a 3 mile walk. And we were acting really odd. I decided that we were going to see who could crawl the longest on their knees. It was really interesting for everyone to see I bet. Looks on people's faces were priceless!! Anyway! We got candy! what did I get? what I usually always get. 3 musketeers and skittles. Makes me happy.
Anyway, last night my friend that I met at EFY called me. (Andrew) and he had me talk to him and his 3 friends. They were having a party. It was a pretty interesting conversation.. They sang to me. Final Fantasy song. They were awesome, they said that once I met them they would sing again haha. Can't wait to see that.. WELL.. Thats all the magical adventures for now...

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment