Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just remember a few of your favorite things and then you won't feel so bad


My Dear Stalkers,

Maybe some of you know.... Well probably none of you know... I lost my memory about a year or so ago. Cool beans. Anyway, I'm getting an MRI tomorrow on my head. I'm oh so excited. I will post a picture of my first scan to the one now.... Yes it's a picture of my brain!!! Cool huh?!? Anyway. It has a cyst on it. No I'm not going to die I'm just fine. They are just trying to figure out why I cant rmemeber anything. An MRI is pretty interesting. The doctors put you in a huge machine and strap you down so you don't move. I sit in there for 20 or so minutes. They pull you out and Give you a shot. Ouch. Put you back in for a long time. Done!! Yay. Then what comes out of it?? An awesome picture of your brain. (: very exciting. But not really... Anyway wish me luck tomorrow, I'll need it. Love you all!

Your loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner


No comments:

Post a Comment