Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ally's Day Off

My Dear Stalkers,

Today was a very exciting day, why do you ask? Good question, your getting better at asking them. Here is a cookie. Anyway, Today was awesome because I went to the zoo. I know your thinking "Oh the zoo? That's not exciting at all, what are you, 5?" Well.... I Might as well be 5. I don't ever remember going to the zoo so it was like my first time! Try to remember your first time at the zoo... Ahh, memories I don't possess. BUT! It was just as fun as I thought it would be!! All the animals and a petting zoo!!! I pet a llama! I named him Larry. I think I had just as much fun as all the little kids there. I was excited to see every exhibit there was and what animals lived in it. I have videos and I will be posting them shortly...ish... maybe.. I just added "ish" to the dictionary. Mmhmm I have THAT much power. Fear me.

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment