Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Woah Dang!

My Dear Stalkers,

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything in. . . In. . . In a long time. I have been. . . Busy? Anyway, don't worry you didn't really miss anything. Except! I went to EFY and while there my dad came and looked at houses. When he picked me up he took me to look at the one he wanted to rent. He showed me around it and then signed the lease! Whoa, so much emotion! I'm excited! My mom, Jaden and I will all be living in Utah. My dad will have to live with us a smidge less than half the time. It's sad ): I love my dad and it stinks he can be with us the whole time. But it will be good for us to love there... anyway on a happier note! (ish) I am going back to Hawaii for the summer! And I decided to start a video diary when I get there. I think it will be really cool to look back 20 years from now and see how much of a dork I am. . . Well.. . . Ta Ta for now! I will be back soon don't miss me too bad.
Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment