Friday, June 11, 2010

Mahalo. . .

My Dear Stalkers,

Yes, its true, I made it safe and sound back to Hawaii. I know y'all were concerned. So I'm here with my family and its awesome to be living with them all again. I missed them so much while I was in Utah. But, I can't wait to move back to be with all of my friends again! But that's not for a couple of weeks... a lot of weeks. Oh well, I will see them again. I am working on a slide show of everything you guys missed. It will be up here eventually I promise. Anyway, my family is going to Outback Steak House... Yummy! I don't know what to get there yet but I can't wait. I will post pictures as soon as I take some. I will see all of you here same time tomorrow? sounds like a plan!


Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment