Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I See the Best of Me Inside Your Eyes. . .


My Dear Stalkers,

How was my day you ask? Well that's very nice of you to ask. Thanks! My day was kind of depressing, I have no real idea why, kinda lame. But oh well. I drove to St. George today and got my hair cut. I don't entirely like it but its cute. I visited with my grandparents as well. Yesterday I read my grandfather's book thing. It told about how he started in the navy during WWII. It was really cool to read, he has never told any stories because it has been hard to tell. I imagine that it was very traumatic, anyhow, grandma got him to write it. It was fun to read how they met and how he felt through the whole war. He said that they got married when my grandma was 17 and he was 18 or 19 so they had to lie about her age haha nice. And no one knew about it for... a year I think. I asked my dad what would happen if I got married without him knowing when I was 17 (a year from now ish). He said without hesitation; "You would be disowned." Well... Guess I wont be doing that. Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it. Sorry if I broke all y'alls hearts. haha. Yeah I know 'Y'alls' is not a word, but now that I think about it... I don't have to follow the spelling and grammar rules. Oh well.. I actually should be going now. BUT I will be uploading pictures in the next entry or so. Ta ta for now. . .


Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner


P.S. yes, It was yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment