Wednesday, October 13, 2010

UPDATE

My Dear Stalkers,

Wow, life has been pretty busy lately! Loads of homework and so little time. Junior year has been harder than I expected. I need to get on my "A" game. Even though I've been wearing it this whole time.... Hmm... Anyway! Moving quite along. . . Wow, this is kind of sad that I have nothing to talk about that's all that exciting!
Except!
I am going to Homecoming with Cody (:
Kari had her baby named Van
I'm trying to make friends with new people, but I probably freak them out...
I'm going to science day.
DEBATE! We went to a tournament in St. George. What place did we get?
1st over all!!! *cough* Owned *cough*
I got. . .
2nd in Public Form. With my awesome partner.
5th in Oratory. First one I've ever written.

Well, thats all for now folks, hopefully I will have something more exciting next time. Love you all.

Your Loving Stalky,
Ally Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment